[stratum-announce] ONF Connect - Dec. 4-6

Brian O'Connor bocon at opennetworking.org
Wed Oct 17 18:56:01 UTC 2018

Dear Stratum Community!

As you know, ONF Connect 2018 <https://www.opennetworking.org/onf-connect/>
will take place on Tuesday, December 4 - Thursday, December 6 at the
Marriott Santa Clara, Marriott.

Purpose of this "get together" is to look at all ONF projects globally in
the morning sessions and have very targeted Stratum-related content in the
afternoon(s). A high level agenda can be found here
<https://www.opennetworking.org/onf-connect/agenda/>.

Our goal is to bring all members of the Stratum community together to
network, socialize, as well as discuss topics such as:

   -

   New data plane capabilities enabled by Stratum (led by Barefoot and
   Juniper)
   -

   ODM supplier experiences to date integrating Stratum (led by Delta)
   -

   Testing of Stratum-enabled devices (led by Google)

   -

   P4 pipelines and programs (led by Cisco, Mellanox, and DT)

   -

   Strategy and use cases for deployment (from NTT, DT, and Google)

We are hoping you will register
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=356349> for this
community get together and show your support of our project. On another
note, if you will be attending from out of town, the hotel rate of
$279/night will go up after Nov 20, 2018 (travel sites show the nightly
rate at $533/night!!!) and rooms are limited. You can reserve your room
here.
<https://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=ONF%20Connect%5ESJCGA%60ONGONGA%60279%60USD%60false%604%6012/3/18%6012/7/18%6011/20/18&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>

We hope to see you there!

Brian

P.S. If you have any suggestions about other topics for informal
discussions, let me know, and I can see if we can fit them in somewhere.