[stratum-dev] Is there a limit on the # of ECMP groups stratum_bmv2 can handle?

A Sydney asydney007 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 16:53:50 UTC 2021

Hi Stratum folks,
                         @Max, thanks a bunch! I updated the package in and
indeed, this particular error has been fixed.

However, I'm getting this new error where LLDP pkt-ins are causing a buffer
underflow exception in ONOS. When I disable the lldpprovider at ONOS, the
error is gone. Can you kindly take a look at the following log and provide
feedback (i.e. Have you seen this one before, is stratum the source of the
issue, or should I take it up with ONOS folks)?

https://pastebin.com/SuS2ZhtV

Cheers!
-Syd