[stratum-dev] Table entry from stratum_bmv2 different from ONOS store

A Sydney asydney007 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:59:19 UTC 2021

Hi Stratum folks,
                          I've used the debugger in Intellij to narrow down
the issue (@P4RuntimeFlowRuleProgrammable.java line 233). As shown in the
attached debugger gui, It appears that
"tableAction->runtimeParams->value->value->value->hb" has different values
for "translatedEntitity.get().translated()" and "entry". Hence, these flow
rules are in a "PENDING ADD" state. Can you kindly provide feedback on this
issue? Is this stratum specific, ONOS, or perhaps java?

Thanks,
-Syd
[image: onos_debug_gui.png]