[stratum-dev] Stratum 2021-10-09 Release and Call to Action

Ain Indermitte ain at opennetworking.org
Wed Oct 20 17:24:01 UTC 2021

Dear Stratum Community!

Last week Brian sent an email asking for your help in keeping the Stratum
community alive and kicking (see below). Since we have not received any
the long email.

We would like to repeat the Call-to-Action from last week!

We are looking for new maintainers to step up from our community. A
maintainer is someone who has climbed the developer learning curve through
multiple code submissions, and starts taking responsibility for the
contributions of others through design/code review, work with authors, etc.
Ultimately, we would like to add a few new maintainers by the end of this
year, and there are further growth opportunities that will emerge in the
future (e.g., becoming a TST member).

If you would like to become a maintainer or explore other ways you can
contribute to the Stratum community, please reach out to Ain Indermitte
<ain at opennetworking.org> and Brian O'Connor <bocon at opennetworking.org>.

As always, we thank you for your continued support of this community!

On behalf of the Stratum TST,

Brian O’Connor (Lead, ONF)

Alireza Ghaffarkhah (Google)

Craig Stevens (Dell/EMC)